lunedì 29 luglio 2013

Oma's favourite store!

Für meine liebste Oma, die sich total in Ross verliebte, als wir das erste mal nach Florida kamen, im Jahre 2010. Hab dich so lieb Omi! Du hättest dort am liebsten Alles gekauft!

Dedicated to my beloved grandmother Erna, who fell in love with Ross's stores when we came for the first time to Florida, in 2010. Love you Omi! You'd have bought quite everything in there!

Dedicato alla mia adorata nonnina, che si innamorò perdutamente dei negozi Ross la prima volta che visitammo la Florida, nel 2010. Ti voglio un mondo di bene Omi! Avresti comprato proprio tutto là dentro!

I know translation is not literally made, don't be fussy... :P

Here's a great picture of the trip we took to Florida to visit my little sister Katrin (who worked in Orlando for Disney World), in 2010. From right to left: my little sister Katrin, my mother Irene, my grandmother Erna, my sister Manuela and me. Location: Miami
Love you super girls!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento